Humanity
(Based on imaginary story)
PART 1
It was one of those summer days when the temperature would be around 38°C. As promised dad and I went outside on my bike to buy some clothes, after buying some clothes dad and I went a few meters ahead and we stoped at a corner of a road to drink sugarcane juice. After finishing the juice I started the bike and all of a sudden, a old lady who's age was clearly above 80 years came on the opposite lane of the lane. She was covered with dust all over her body and not even a single piece of cloth on her body. Dad was busy on phone and didn't noticed the lady. After going few meters ahead I felt ashamed of myself as I wasn't able to help her. I was trying think of ways in which I could have helped her. I was even thinking of removing my clothes and giving her. But what I actually did was I just ignored her and went ahead on my way. Maybe because we humans are mean or others suffering doesn't mean anything to us? Why is it that nobody helped her? I really wanted to help her, so I told dad about her but he refused to help and said we don't know anything about her and it won't be appropriate to help her and advised me the same. nonetheless, after reaching home I took a bottle of water some cash and a pair of my moms clothes to help her without letting my parents know anything about it. I took my bike and went to help her. After reaching that place I instantly spotted her and she was still sitting on the corner of the road without clothes and nobody even tried to help her. I went to offer her a bottle of water and clothes but she refused to take. I asked the nearby shopkeepers who that lady was? What they told me was worst than what I expected, the lady was mentally ill and was sitting there from more than couple of days and no one knew where she came from. I rushed to nearby police station to ask police officers help but they refused to help and and dismissed me by saying we have many much more important cases to solve and not to come here and disturb them and if care for go take her home motherfucker. Then I went to a NGO who I thought would help me but they said they don't know who she is and moreover she's mentally sick and don't wanted her to stay with them in old age house. I went home and there was no way to help that lady. At the end of the day no one helped her.
#ThisIsOurHelpfulSociety
PART 2
Next day I visited the same place to meet her and try to help her. She wasn't there where I spotted her last day. I went to nearby shopkeeper to ask him where she went. He said, last night a lady took her in a car. I somehow managed to find her withing few hours as she gave the shopkeeper her address and told them,"if anyone comes to find her send them to me." After reaching her apartment I knocked her door, she was living in a small house all alone. When I asked her about old lady she said the old lady is in bedroom eating food. The old wasn't able to eat so she was trying feed her as the old was her child. I asked her was she a relative of that old lady? She said,"not really, but all humans are connected to each other and we should try to help as many people as possible."
#CruelSociety?


Comments
Post a Comment