Can Failure Decide Who A Person Actually Is??

Born in the middle class family of one of the richest city of America. I wasn't a bright student nor was I able to get good grades. The only thing I had was the knowledge of cars. I somehow always managed to pass my finals. I use to spend my whole time with my friends doing drugs. After failing twice in high school, I got suspended from school, parents came to know I was doing drugs and my friends left me alone in the worst moment of life. The only option left with me was to either kill myself or to try my best again in life. Society tried to pull me back and always used to look at me like I was a criminal. My fear of failure never held me back and I decided to not give up on life and try to do my best and stop doing drugs.
I was left alone and my parents used to scold me all the time. I used to sit in a room all day long reading books and learning new things. Days turned into months and months turned into years but nothing changed. I was still in same place but what actually changed was my mind which was full of knowledge and new ideas. Parents gave up on me and somehow I managed to get a job in a garage. Started earning money and living on my own spending all night gaining knowledge about car engines.
On my 20th birthday I thought of starting-up a new business. After managing to save money to start a car modification garage and managed to live. At that point my only goal was to earn more and more money but I failed as no one knew about my garage and I went in loss. Later I was forced to sell the garage as I was running low on cash. This was third time I failed in life. I started searching for jobs to earn some cash and give second business plan a try.
After working for 5 years I earned some cash and took a loan to give my business plan a try. It was a custom painting cars garage, after hiring some workers the shop was started. Somehow managed to earn money to pay workers but wasn't able to pay loan and went bankrupt. I wasn't even having a house to live in and decided to end my life. But years of knowledge taught me to never give up on me. I went to my parents home and decided to live there. My parents were supportive and didn't  say anything to me. In my free time I used to modify my dad's car. I changed the engine, interior and even the did some paint job on the car. One day I decided to take a test drive of the car and after driving a few kilometers I full up the car to go back and gift this car to dad and leave my parents home and never return back. I was tired of failing all the time. A man from nowhere on the side of the road stopped and asked about my car and requested me to modify his car for him. I decided to take this project. After working on his car for almost 2 months, I earned some satisfaction and decided to give him his car back. When I went to return him his car back he said he loved this car and he was the owner of 'Auto Car Express' Magazine and he wants to take this car into a competition of best muscle cars of world. I got a second price in 2014 and the level of satisfaction was on the top of the world and this way my cars customization garage started once again and my garage became the best custom garage of world in 2016.
-Don't give up on your dreams, keep working hard and don't give up till the end and success will be yours.-

Comments